All the admissions to undergraduate courses take place through the CET of the Government of Maharashtra. They are approved the University and confirmed the CET CELL through its admission verification camps. The admissions are subject to the rules provided hereunder and as per the particulars provided in the individual cases offered from time to time.
All the prospective student – applicants are expected to take admission on filling in the online form after getting the prospectus from the college. In person they have to present the prescribed application form duly filled in and pay the fees. The following documents are required at the time of admission within the scheduled time
1. Original statement of marks with certified copies.
2. Passing certificate and its copies.
3. Certificate indicating the date of birth eg. – School Leaving Certificate or S. S. C. Certificate.
4. Employer’s No Objection Certificate, if the candidate is employed and gets sanctioned educational leave.
5. Reserved category students must provide Caste Certificate and Caste Validity Certificate issued the appropriate authorities at the time of submission of admission form.
6. In case of a prospective student migrating from other University or Board, a Migration Certificate and Transfer Certificate (T.C.), in duplicate from that University or Board, as the case may be.
7. In Case of a student from a college affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, a Transfer Certificate (T.C.) from that college. All prospective students should ensure that the college receives the T.C. in time, as per the rules framed Savitribai Phule Pune University, in this behalf.
8. Passport size photographs are also required for the identity cards and a soft copy of such photograph is essential for an online application.
Since the college is a government aided college, the fee structure is as per the rules and regulations of the state Government . The fee structure for students from other states and also foreign students will be as per rules made applicable from time to time. Fee structure and other charges for Uniform, Tutorial books and Practical Training Journals will be provided at the time of admission.
Special information for backward class students- Students Belonging to a) Backward Classes (S.C., S.T. and N.T.) and b) Economically Backward Class who are eligible to claim fee and other concession from the Governments as per rules.
1. Students should take admission within the prescribed time in order to fulfill the attendance and progress requirements strictly laid down the Governments recently.
2. The college takes strict notice of the lecture attendance of these students and cases of defaults are reported to the Government Departments (Concession sanctioning authorities).
3. The Backward Class students shall at the time of admission submit a certificate in support of their belonging to such class (specifying caste amp; sub-caste) from some responsible office such as Gazetted Officer or the Principal of the College last attended.
4. The Economically Backward Class student shall at the time of admission, produce a certificate of income during the year previous to the current year of joining this college.
5. Full free scholarship is available only to those Economically Backward Class Students who attend 85% of the total lectures delivered. Any default in this respect will entail proportionate reduction in the amount of free scholarship.
6. Backward Class and Economically Backward Class Students shall pay fee as notified the college authority.
7. Students of Backward Class Free-ship, Backward Class Scholarship, Economically Backward Class, Primary Teacher’s Concession, Secondary Teacher’s Concession, Freedom Fighter Concession, Ex-serviceman concession should submit a concession form at the time of admission only.
- For admission to first year of three year LLB course and five year BA LLB course, The Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015 will be followed with its amendments from time to time.