“Pioneering a high quality legal education and inculcating social, cultural and ethical values in students to emerge as socially good, professionally sound and competent citizens”
1) To bridge the gap between theoretical knowledge and professional practice.
2) To create the free spirit among the students to serve the interests of justice.
3) To mould students with varied interests, talent and experience into competent, independent and ethical legal professionals.
4) To impart standard legal education to students to have an enduring advantage to confront the challenge of the rapidly changing world.
5) To promote a high level of learning and research ability through interactive education and continuous assessment of academic performance of student.